Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 5, 2014

This is My Story About Leather Satchel for men

This is My Story About Leather Satchel for men

I ordered this purse in the color black and had high hopes for it since I was looking for a small to medium-sized purse with a crossbody design.
The purse arrived exactly when it said it would, so no problems there. It arrived at about 10:00 a.m. on Friday.
When I opened the box and the plastic bag holding the purse
 I immediately smelled a strong odor of mildew. I read reviews about this, but I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. I put a few of my things in the pockets, and was impressed by the size and number of pockets, which is why I gave it two starts instead of one. I also thought the quality of the zippers was decent. The top/main zipper would catch sometimes on the fabric lining, but once I put my phone in there, the fabric pulled down and out of the way of the zipper.
At about 12:45 p.m. on the same day of receiving it in the mail, I went out to run an errand and took this new purse with me to test it. At about 1:30 p.m., I looked down at my purse to grab my phone and noticed the seam near the top/main zipper was already coming apart - I was shocked and disappointed. I had the purse hanging on my shoulder for those few hours and didn't drop it once. Also, the mildew smell was still strong.
With those negative aspects put together, I decided to return the purse.

My Story about Leather Satchel for men


My new granddaughter-in-law had this bag on her Amazon "wish list". I bought it for her, and when I saw it I had to have one too, so I bought one for myself. Of "retirement" age, I haven't carried a handbag of any kind in years, mostly for security reasons, which means I have to wear clothes with pockets, and that has worked well for me. This crossbody bag, however, is almost like a big pocket, but much better organized. I can wear it under my coat when shopping or in crowded venues. I love it, and I feel even more secure, now that I don't have to search different pockets to find my cell phone or credit card holder. Leather Satchel for men is leather, attractive, well-made, and surprisingly inexpensive given its quality.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét